Empik Media & Fashion Group (the EM&F Group) is a leading distributor of products in the following categories: media, entertainment, lifestyle, children's products, clothing, footwear, cosmetics, and language courses. The Group consists of trading and operating companies and Empik Media & Fashion S.A., which is a holding company.
The EM&F Group has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 1997.
The EM&F Group business model is based on the operations of the following segments:
- Empik Retail the largest Polish books, films, music, and games retailer, undergoing shift towards lifestyle products, gifts, interior design, gadgets, etc. see more
- Empik Publishing leading Polish publisher of hard copy books with very wide offer (contemporary literature, albums, self-help books and books registration in audio formats). see more
- Empik Digital leading Polish digital content generator and provider including ebooks, audiobooks and music. see more
- E-Commerce leading e-commerce player in Poland. Five online brands incl. most popular in its categories: empik.com. see more
- Smyk Group the largest Polish kids specialist in toys, fashion, baby care, etc. with an international presence in six countries. see more
- Language Schools network of language schools under two brands in four countries. see more
- Fashion Group store networks of popular brands like Esprit, River Island, OVS, New Look, Aldo, GAP in franchise and JV models. see more
- Optimum Group sistribution of cosmetics and sports goods, mainly wholesale. see more
EM&F Group’s companies operate on the Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Czech, Slovak, German, Romanian, and Turkish markets. The Group develops its business model based on its own brands as well as in franchise and JV models. The companies that belong to EM&F Group have been successfully building their strong market position for many years. They have highly qualified management staff, a well-developed retail sales network, and a large and stable client base.